Carroll County | Home

Carroll County, NH

Lisa Scott, Register
Pamela C. Berlind, Deputy
95 Water Village Road (Rte 171)
Ossipee, NH 03864
Tel. 603-539-4872 | Fax 603-539-5239
Office Hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
E-Recording 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
In-Office Recording 8:00 am – 3:30 pm

General Inquiries:

Welcome to Carroll County Registry of Deeds Website

The Registry of Deeds office is open to the public, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. The recording counter closes at 3:30 PM daily.

Thank you for wearing a mask inside the office and for your help and cooperation in minimizing the risk of COVID-19 spreading throughout our community.

Please click on the Searching Records link for important information about searching Carroll County records. Please note: As of January 1, 2022, companies with numeric names are indexed using the actual number. Prior to this time, you have to spell out the number.

Documents are received for recording at the office, as well as electronically and via common carrier (UPS, FEDEX, USPS). Remember to bring blank check(s) for payment.

For your convenience, the Carroll County Registry of Deeds website, which includes images of Carroll County indexes and recorded instruments, can be viewed 24 hours a day, seven days a week at

Please feel free to call the Registry if you have questions. Thank you.

Lisa Scott, Carroll County Register of Deeds

***** PROPERTY WATCH *****


Please be wary of companies that solicit you to purchase a copy of your recorded deed for more than a couple of dollars. Copies of property deeds can be obtained for a small fee at your Registry of Deeds office.